California Carbon’s Moment in the Sun
Summer 2023 KraneShares Climate Report
Please Register to Download this Report
In this quarter’s climate report, we examine global carbon allowance markets, which experienced a range of dynamics affecting performance. While EU markets finished relatively flat and the UK was down, California had a moment in the sun, appreciating 6.1%. Our KraneShares California Carbon Allowance Strategy ETF (ticker: KCCA) also had a strong quarter, slightly outperforming CCA appreciation, returning 6.8% for the period and 25.70% YTD1.
Download our summer climate report for comprehensive coverage of carbon markets and electrification metals.
Summer Climate Report Contents:
- Climate Suite Performance and Futures Pricing Tables
- Carbon Market Recap & Outlook
- Electrification Metals Update
- Carbon Correlations, Market Modeling & Performance
For KCCA standard performance, top 10 holdings, risks, and other fund information, please click here.
- Data from Bloomberg as of 7/31/2023