Replay: Innovation: The Next Phase of China’s Secular Growth
Tuesday, May 25th 2021, 8:20 am - 12:30 pm EDT
Please register below to view this replay
For financial intermediary use only - not for retail distribution.
We believe the next phase of secular growth within China will be driven by innovation in science and technology. Companies in industries such as the internet, healthcare, clean technology, and 5G are becoming leaders within China and globally.
Join KraneShares for a conference exploring how innovation within China is driving growth and fueling the next phase of China's economic advancement.
Highlights will include:
- Insights from Wei Feng, CFO of NIO Inc., a pioneer in China's premium smart electric vehicle market.
- A unique perspective from Max Baucus, the former US Ambassador to the People's Republic of China.
- Presentations by senior executives from major Chinese technology and healthcare companies.
- Exploration of potential catalysts that could drive China’s mainland equity markets higher in the second half of 2021, including a deep dive into the technology, e-commerce, and healthcare sectors.
- Examining China’s role in a portfolio and the China equity market characteristics that support holding it as a core portfolio allocation.