Replay: Electric Vehicles, Autonomous Driving, Future Mobility & Opportunities From New Transportation Technology
Note: The above presentation was originally held on March 6th 2018. Fund performance and holdings information have been updated as of 3/31/2018.
Future mobility overview
- The global electric vehicle market is projected to attract $2.7 trillion of total investment before 2040.1
- The shift toward future mobility technologies is occurring rapidly. 54% of new car sales and 33% of the global car fleet are projected to be electric by 2040.2
- Autonomous vehicles and the resulting “passenger economy” are projected to generate a cumulative $8 trillion in global service revenues by 2050.3
What is covered in the webinar:
- The Future mobility ecosystem including: Electric Vehicle production, Autonomous Driving, Shared Mobility, lithium and copper production, lithium-ion batteries, hydrogen fuel cell manufacturing and electric infrastructure businesses.
- China's role as the the world's largest electric vehicle market and key innovator for the sector.
- Potential benefits of The KraneShares Electric Vehicles & Future Mobility ETF (NYSE: KARS) for portfolios.
This webinar is intended for educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. All opinions or views expressed in this article are current only as of the date of this webinar and are subject to change without notice.
- Morgan Stanley Research. “The EV Infrastructure 55: A Diversified Way to Play a Critical Enabler in the EV Theme.” Morgan Stanley. 10/17/2017
- Data from Bloomberg New Energy Finance as of 7/06/2017
- Lanctot, Roger. “Accelerating The Future: The Economic Impact of the Emerging Passenger Economy.” Strategy Analytics. June 2017.
The KraneShares ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Company (SIDCO), 1 Freedom Valley Drive, Oaks, PA 19456, which is not affiliated with Krane Funds Advisors, LLC, the Investment Adviser for the Fund. Additional information about SIDCO is available on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.