Replay: Decoding China’s Real Estate Sector with Nikko AM & Deep Dive on Chinese Asset Class Opportunities
Wednesday, November 1, 2023 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm EDT 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm PDT Thursday, November 2, 2023 7:30 am - 9:00 am GMT+8
Please register below to view this replay
Headlines around Chinese property developers Evergrande and Country Garden have dominated the news. While China’s mega developers and property sector is facing challenges there are also opportunities in a range of Chinese asset classes that should not be ignored.
Join KraneShares and the Asian Fixed Income and Equity Teams at Nikko Asset Management for a deep dive on current risks and opportunities in China’s economy. Nikko is the sub-advisor and active portfolio manager for the KraneShares Asia Pacific High Income Bond ETF (ticker: KHYB).
What we will cover:
- Impact of property developer Country Garden’s debt issues
- Significance of China’s real estate sector on the rest of its economy
- Property support measures rolled out by China
- Outlook for the renminbi
- Views on Chinese government bonds and high yield bonds
- Opportunities in China’s equity markets
- How is China today different than the structural challenges Japan faced in the 1990s?
1 CFP/CIMA Credit Available
|Brendan Ahern, KraneShares – CIO|
|Dr. Xiaolin Chen, KraneShares – Head of International|
|Wai Hoong Leung, Nikko AM – Portfolio Manager (Asian Fixed Income)|
|David Gan, Nikko AM – Senior Credit Analyst (Asian Fixed Income)|
|Ian Chong, Nikko AM – Senior Portfolio Manager (Asian Fixed Income)|
|Eric Khaw, Nikko AM – Senior Portfolio Manager (Asian Equity)|