Talk Your Book: Internet Stocks with Income
Jonathan Shelon joined Michael Batnick and Ben Carlson to discuss the KraneShares China Internet & Covered Call Strategy ETF (Ticker: KLIP), which writes call options on the KraneShares CSI China Internet ETF (Ticker: KWEB).
The contents of the podcast include:
- Jonathans Target Date Fund experience
- Trends happening within China
- How investable is China?
- Ways you can invest in Chinese stocks
- What’s going on with China’s economy
- How the KWEB Call Option Strategy works
- How KLIP is able to generate attractive distributions
- The KWEB/KLIP option risk
- Cash flow rebalancing with KLIP
This podcast contains Jonathan Shelon’s opinion, and it should not be regarded as investment advice or a recommendation of specific securities.
The information in this podcast is not intended to provide tax advice. Please consult your tax/financial adviser for further information.
For KLIP standard performance, top 10 holdings, risks, and other fund information, please click here.
For KWEB standard performance, top 10 holdings, risks, and other fund information, please click here.
Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss.